Madonna works out with crutches after foot injury
- Photo: @madonna/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Michael Sohn/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America3 of 9
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: SPH/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: @madonna/Instagram8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turnMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:22:59 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turn
"Inventing a new workout on crutches!" the "Superstar" singer wrote. "Waking up new Neuro transmitters is always fun! #nothingcanstopme." In the snapshot, Madonna leans on her crutches while doing a high kick with her one of her legs.
How did the Material Girl get injured? Dancing, naturally! "She bruised a bone in her foot from dancing in her high heels," her rep explained to The New York Post's Page Six. "She'll be fine and off crutches in a week."
But the fitness enthusiast -- who co-founded Hard Candy Fitness in Berlin, Mexico City, Rome and Toronto -- doesn't appear to be taking any time off to recover. On Thursday, she was spotted hobbling down a New York sidewalk on crutches while heading to her morning workout.
The mother of four, flashing a slight smile to photographers, dressed warm for the winter weather by wearing a fur hat, coat, black sweatpants and sneakers.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite