Madonna's brother lives on the streets of Michigan
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: DANIEL MUZIO/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: DC5/ Dominic Chan/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Dick Fung/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Madonna's elder brother has been left living on the streets of Michigan after losing his job at the family's vineyard.
RELATED: Crazy Celeb Health Habits
The Material Girl's sibling, Anthony Ciccone, claims he has been homeless for over a year and has been living under a bridge in Traverse City since losing his job at his father's winery in Suttons Bay, Mich.
The 55-year-old spoke to the Michigan Messenger while receiving a free meal at one of the city's churches, and alleged his relatives -- including his millionaire sister -- have turned their back on him.
He says, "My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time. You think I haven't answered this kind of question a bazillion times; why my sister is a multibazillionarie, and I'm homeless on the street?"
“Never say never. This could happen to anybody. I don’t have any income, I’ve got to go collect bottles and cans, do odd jobs.”
He also reveals the true extent of his misery living as a vagrant -- he has suffered frostbite from the cold Michigan weather.
He adds, “Where do you go at 8 o’clock on a Sunday morning and you have no money in your pocket? You get nerve damage [from the cold]. That’s the milder stage, in the severe stage you have tissue damage, that is when you lose parts of your body."
“I got frostbite on my feet last winter. A friend of mine lost all 10 toes. Several have died of hypothermia.”
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite