Madonna's brother lives on the streets of Michigan
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: DANIEL MUZIO/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: DC5/ Dominic Chan/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Dick Fung/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Madonna's elder brother has been left living on the streets of Michigan after losing his job at the family's vineyard.
RELATED: Crazy Celeb Health Habits
The Material Girl's sibling, Anthony Ciccone, claims he has been homeless for over a year and has been living under a bridge in Traverse City since losing his job at his father's winery in Suttons Bay, Mich.
The 55-year-old spoke to the Michigan Messenger while receiving a free meal at one of the city's churches, and alleged his relatives -- including his millionaire sister -- have turned their back on him.
He says, "My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time. You think I haven't answered this kind of question a bazillion times; why my sister is a multibazillionarie, and I'm homeless on the street?"
“Never say never. This could happen to anybody. I don’t have any income, I’ve got to go collect bottles and cans, do odd jobs.”
He also reveals the true extent of his misery living as a vagrant -- he has suffered frostbite from the cold Michigan weather.
He adds, “Where do you go at 8 o’clock on a Sunday morning and you have no money in your pocket? You get nerve damage [from the cold]. That’s the milder stage, in the severe stage you have tissue damage, that is when you lose parts of your body."
“I got frostbite on my feet last winter. A friend of mine lost all 10 toes. Several have died of hypothermia.”
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite