Madonna's brother lives on the streets of Michigan
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: DANIEL MUZIO/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: DC5/ Dominic Chan/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Dick Fung/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Oscar Hopefuls Facing Make-or-Break Time at the Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:03:39 AM
- Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac' Getting Released in Two PartsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:45:01 AM
- Ratings: NBC Has Top-Rated 'Christmas in Rockefeller Center' in 7 YearsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:34:07 AM
- Stephen Colbert: Do-Nothing Congress Does Something for Chimps (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:25:07 AM
- Aereo Expanding to Baltimore Dec. 16MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:48:11 AM
- Oscar Hopefuls Facing Make-or-Break Time at the Box Office
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Madonna's elder brother has been left living on the streets of Michigan after losing his job at the family's vineyard.
RELATED: Crazy Celeb Health Habits
The Material Girl's sibling, Anthony Ciccone, claims he has been homeless for over a year and has been living under a bridge in Traverse City since losing his job at his father's winery in Suttons Bay, Mich.
The 55-year-old spoke to the Michigan Messenger while receiving a free meal at one of the city's churches, and alleged his relatives -- including his millionaire sister -- have turned their back on him.
He says, "My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time. You think I haven't answered this kind of question a bazillion times; why my sister is a multibazillionarie, and I'm homeless on the street?"
“Never say never. This could happen to anybody. I don’t have any income, I’ve got to go collect bottles and cans, do odd jobs.”
He also reveals the true extent of his misery living as a vagrant -- he has suffered frostbite from the cold Michigan weather.
He adds, “Where do you go at 8 o’clock on a Sunday morning and you have no money in your pocket? You get nerve damage [from the cold]. That’s the milder stage, in the severe stage you have tissue damage, that is when you lose parts of your body."
“I got frostbite on my feet last winter. A friend of mine lost all 10 toes. Several have died of hypothermia.”
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite