Madonna's brother lives on the streets of Michigan
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: DANIEL MUZIO/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: DC5/ Dominic Chan/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Dick Fung/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Madonna's elder brother has been left living on the streets of Michigan after losing his job at the family's vineyard.
RELATED: Crazy Celeb Health Habits
The Material Girl's sibling, Anthony Ciccone, claims he has been homeless for over a year and has been living under a bridge in Traverse City since losing his job at his father's winery in Suttons Bay, Mich.
The 55-year-old spoke to the Michigan Messenger while receiving a free meal at one of the city's churches, and alleged his relatives -- including his millionaire sister -- have turned their back on him.
He says, "My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time. You think I haven't answered this kind of question a bazillion times; why my sister is a multibazillionarie, and I'm homeless on the street?"
“Never say never. This could happen to anybody. I don’t have any income, I’ve got to go collect bottles and cans, do odd jobs.”
He also reveals the true extent of his misery living as a vagrant -- he has suffered frostbite from the cold Michigan weather.
He adds, “Where do you go at 8 o’clock on a Sunday morning and you have no money in your pocket? You get nerve damage [from the cold]. That’s the milder stage, in the severe stage you have tissue damage, that is when you lose parts of your body."
“I got frostbite on my feet last winter. A friend of mine lost all 10 toes. Several have died of hypothermia.”
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite