Madonna's ex gets married
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Santi/Splash News; Charles Sykes/Invision/AP;Judy Eddy/WENN.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 11
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Madonna's daughter, Lourdes, has a new stepmother after her father, Carlos Leon, walked down the aisle earlier this month.
Leon, a personal trainer, married fiancee Betina Holte in Gilleleje, Denmark, last week. Lourdes, who was born in 1996 before her parents ended their three-year romance, attended the ceremony.
After her split from Leon, the Queen of Pop later married film director Guy Ritchie and went on to have a son, Rocco. She also adopted two children from Malawi, David and Mercy.
RELATED: Celebs who gave birth over 40
Lourdes' new step-mom is a designer and model for Zac Posen. She previously dated Jim Carrey.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite