Madonna's homeless brother lashes out at superstar sister
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: PX1/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 19
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA8 of 19
- Photo: JustJared/.9 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 19
- Photo: GADE/GSI11 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Promotional14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Madonna's homeless brother has lashed out at the superstar for allegedly turning her back on him, saying his famous sister doesn't care if he is "dead or alive."
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
The Material Girl's elder brother Anthony Ciccone has been living on the streets of Traverse City, Mich., for almost three years after losing his job at the family's vineyard. Madonna previously tried to help her sibling with his alcohol battle by paying for him to attend a rehab clinic in Texas eight years ago, but the treatment was unsuccessful and reports suggest Ciccone recently spent a month in jail for public intoxication and swearing in front of children.
RELATED: Countdown: Hollywood heartbreakers
Taking aim at his superstar sibling, whose net worth was this week estimated at $1 billion, Ciccone tells the MailOnline.co.uk, "Madonna doesn't give a s**t if I'm dead or alive. She lives in her own world. I never loved her in the first place, she never loved me. We never loved each other.
RELATED: BING: Outrageous celebrity demands
"(I am in this position because I had) no family back-up, when the chips fell, no family back-up. I'd rather be working. What would you do under these circumstance when your family has stood against you completely?"
But Kathy Mateyer, a close friend of the family who works in the vineyard's winetasting room, claims both Madonna and her father Tony have tried to reach out to her brother several times - to no avail. She tells the publication, "They have helped him so many times. Tony has put him through rehab and given him lots of chances. I think Madonna paid for rehab a few times."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlond Babes
From Crowd Ignite