Madonna's homeless brother lashes out at superstar sister
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: PX1/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 19
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA8 of 19
- Photo: JustJared/.9 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 19
- Photo: GADE/GSI11 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Promotional14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Madonna's homeless brother has lashed out at the superstar for allegedly turning her back on him, saying his famous sister doesn't care if he is "dead or alive."
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
The Material Girl's elder brother Anthony Ciccone has been living on the streets of Traverse City, Mich., for almost three years after losing his job at the family's vineyard. Madonna previously tried to help her sibling with his alcohol battle by paying for him to attend a rehab clinic in Texas eight years ago, but the treatment was unsuccessful and reports suggest Ciccone recently spent a month in jail for public intoxication and swearing in front of children.
RELATED: Countdown: Hollywood heartbreakers
Taking aim at his superstar sibling, whose net worth was this week estimated at $1 billion, Ciccone tells the MailOnline.co.uk, "Madonna doesn't give a s**t if I'm dead or alive. She lives in her own world. I never loved her in the first place, she never loved me. We never loved each other.
RELATED: BING: Outrageous celebrity demands
"(I am in this position because I had) no family back-up, when the chips fell, no family back-up. I'd rather be working. What would you do under these circumstance when your family has stood against you completely?"
But Kathy Mateyer, a close friend of the family who works in the vineyard's winetasting room, claims both Madonna and her father Tony have tried to reach out to her brother several times - to no avail. She tells the publication, "They have helped him so many times. Tony has put him through rehab and given him lots of chances. I think Madonna paid for rehab a few times."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite