Madonna's homeless brother lashes out at superstar sister
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: PX1/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 19
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA8 of 19
- Photo: JustJared/.9 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 19
- Photo: GADE/GSI11 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Promotional14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 19
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Madonna's homeless brother has lashed out at the superstar for allegedly turning her back on him, saying his famous sister doesn't care if he is "dead or alive."
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
The Material Girl's elder brother Anthony Ciccone has been living on the streets of Traverse City, Mich., for almost three years after losing his job at the family's vineyard. Madonna previously tried to help her sibling with his alcohol battle by paying for him to attend a rehab clinic in Texas eight years ago, but the treatment was unsuccessful and reports suggest Ciccone recently spent a month in jail for public intoxication and swearing in front of children.
RELATED: Countdown: Hollywood heartbreakers
Taking aim at his superstar sibling, whose net worth was this week estimated at $1 billion, Ciccone tells the MailOnline.co.uk, "Madonna doesn't give a s**t if I'm dead or alive. She lives in her own world. I never loved her in the first place, she never loved me. We never loved each other.
RELATED: BING: Outrageous celebrity demands
"(I am in this position because I had) no family back-up, when the chips fell, no family back-up. I'd rather be working. What would you do under these circumstance when your family has stood against you completely?"
But Kathy Mateyer, a close friend of the family who works in the vineyard's winetasting room, claims both Madonna and her father Tony have tried to reach out to her brother several times - to no avail. She tells the publication, "They have helped him so many times. Tony has put him through rehab and given him lots of chances. I think Madonna paid for rehab a few times."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite