- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Fabio Cordeiro/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
By Kat Giantis
Madonna hasn't been seen with Jesus Luz for several weeks, but that's apparently not stopping him from talking up how tight they are.
"I consider myself a married man. I have a family," the Brazilian model-cum-wannabe DJ, 22, is quoted as telling Brazil's RG Vogue (via the London Daily Mirror). "At my age, my father was also married, my mother gave birth to me when she was 15."
(You can do the math on 51-year-old Madonna vs. Mrs. Luz.)
RELATED: Madonna's style profile
The doe-eyed vealcake was also spotted, sans Madonna, splashing around the pool of a local hotel with her daughters, Lourdes, 13, and Mercy, 5.
RELATED: See more pics of Madonna
Meanwhile, Jesus is supposedly experiencing another one of the perks that comes from living in Madonna's rarefied world: a Lindsay Lohan-free record-spinning zone.
The Mirror claims the Kryptonite-like starlet was recently denied entry to the Paris hot spot where Luz was DJing.
"Lindsay got her people to phone the club to try and hang out with him," alleges a source. "But when Madge's people got wind of it, they put a block on it. Jesus wasn't one to argue, he didn't want to upset Madonna and was just there to work. LiLo had to make do with a night in her hotel."
Hmmm, not sure if we're buying this. For one thing, does Lohan still have people to make calls for her? And does she ever "make do" with a night in? We figure Lindsay is a lot like the bus from "Speed": If she doesn't club-hop non-stop, she'll spontaneously combust, leaving behind nothing but an ashy residue of nicotine, vodka and bronzer.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite