Madonna's son David Banda dances, plays guitar, sings on her Instagram
- Photo: madonna/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: madonna/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: @madonna/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: @madonna/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves
He takes after mummy, of course! Madonna shared several amazing Instagram videos on Thursday, May 29, of her son David, 8, breaking it down in a bathroom and showcasing his musical talents.
"The boy cant help it!" gushed the Queen of Pop, 55. "A little bathroom turn up! Happy Thursday! #artforfreedom." The clip features David, wearing a three-piece race car driver-inspired suit, complete with shades and a nifty top hat. He impressively starts moving to Will.I.Am's "Feelin' Myself," breaking it down on beat.
Unable to contain her excitement over her son's musical talent, Madonna followed up with another clip of David strumming the guitar and singing "Clocks" by Coldplay. "When he ruled the world!" Madonna wrote. "Yasssssssssssss Work Banda #artforchildren."
Little David's latest starring performances follow his February appearance at the 2014 Grammys, where he walked the red carpet with his famous mom. Dressed in matching black-and-white Ralph Lauren tuxes and top hats, the duo told Ryan Seacrest that the look was David's doing.
"For this look, I followed his lead," Madonna said. "He dressed me tonight, I wanted to dress like him."
Madonna is also a proud mom to Lourdes, 17, Rocco, 14, and Mercy James, 8, and frequently shares sweet snaps and videos of her brood via Instagram, which she joined in February 2013.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite