Man pleads not guilty in death of Usher's stepson
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: @howuseeit/Instagram6 of 17
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com9 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: https://www.facebook.com/usher/.11 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: Mike Coppola for Pencils of Promise/Getty Images North America14 of 17
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.15 of 17
- Photo: @UsherRaymondIV/Twitter16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
GAINESVILLE, Ga. (AP) -- An Atlanta man has pleaded not guilty to charges in the boating collision death of music star Usher's 11-year-old stepson, Kile Glover, the son of ex-wife Tameka Foster.
The Times of Gainesville reports that Jeffrey Simon Hubbard entered the not guilty plea Tuesday to all charges, including first-degree homicide by vessel.
Authorities say Kile and his father, Ryan Glover, were vacationing at Lake Lanier when Hubbard crashed a personal watercraft into the boy's raft July 6. Kile died at a hospital July 21.
Hubbard, whose lawyer Jeff Talley entered the plea on his behalf, also pleaded not guilty to charges of reckless operation of a vessel, unlawful operation of a personal watercraft, boat traffic violation and serious injury by vessel.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite