Man pleads not guilty in death of Usher's stepson
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: @howuseeit/Instagram6 of 17
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com9 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: https://www.facebook.com/usher/.11 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: Mike Coppola for Pencils of Promise/Getty Images North America14 of 17
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.15 of 17
- Photo: @UsherRaymondIV/Twitter16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
GAINESVILLE, Ga. (AP) -- An Atlanta man has pleaded not guilty to charges in the boating collision death of music star Usher's 11-year-old stepson, Kile Glover, the son of ex-wife Tameka Foster.
The Times of Gainesville reports that Jeffrey Simon Hubbard entered the not guilty plea Tuesday to all charges, including first-degree homicide by vessel.
Authorities say Kile and his father, Ryan Glover, were vacationing at Lake Lanier when Hubbard crashed a personal watercraft into the boy's raft July 6. Kile died at a hospital July 21.
Hubbard, whose lawyer Jeff Talley entered the plea on his behalf, also pleaded not guilty to charges of reckless operation of a vessel, unlawful operation of a personal watercraft, boat traffic violation and serious injury by vessel.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite