Man sues singer Chris Brown over altercation in DC
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 25
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 25
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN3 of 25
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP4 of 25
- Photo: @WackStar/Instagram5 of 25
- Photo: Alberto E Rodriguez/Invision/AP6 of 25
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters7 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 25
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 25
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter10 of 25
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 25
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images North America12 of 25
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin/Fame Flynet13 of 25
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet14 of 25
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet15 of 25
- Photo: wsb/Splash News16 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 25
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage18 of 25
- Photo: KH1/WENN19 of 25
- Photo: Zavar/NPG20 of 25
- Photo: Instagram21 of 25
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital22 of 25
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet23 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage24 of 25
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
WASHINGTON (AP) -- A man who says he was punched in the face by singer Chris Brown and his bodyguard during an altercation outside a Washington hotel is suing for $3 million.
RELATED: Stars arrested before the age of 21
The civil lawsuit filed Tuesday in Washington seeks $1.5 million from each man. Lawyers for Parker Isaac Adams say their client's nose was fractured and he had other injuries to his head and face as a result of being punched.
Adams said in a telephone interview Thursday that he is seeking to recover money for his medical bills which include visits to a plastic surgeon and a breathing specialist. A lawyer for Adams, John C. Hayes Jr., said his client is largely seeking money for "pain and suffering."
Lawyers for Brown and his bodyguard declined to comment Thursday on the lawsuit.
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite