Marc Anthony Files for Divorce From Jennifer Lopez
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital1 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 14
- Photo: Bob Cass/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Digital8 of 14
- Photo: CRAIG BARRITT/Retna Digital9 of 14
- Photo: WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Dan MacMedan/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Us Weekly -- Marc Anthony is saying adios to wife Jennifer Lopez.
The singer, 43, filed for divorce in L.A. Superior Court Monday, TMZ reports. Anthony is asking for joint legal and physical custody of twins Max and Emme, 4. He also wants each party to pay for their own legal fees.
The couple announced their separation in July 2011, though Anthony did not list a specific date of separation in his filing.
Though one source told Us Weekly Anthony "hit the roof" when he saw photos of Lopez, 42, and their children bonding with her much younger dancer beau, Casper Smart, 24, on Thanksgiving, the two have since mended fences professionally. They will perform a live duet during "Q'VIVA! The Chosen" on May 26 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
"'Q'VIVA!' has been an incredible journey for us. It fulfilled our vision to share and celebrate the people, the culture, the music and artistry of Latin America though this global broadcast," Lopez told Us in a statement. "And now, 'Q'VIVA!' the LIVE show will be the culmination of that journey."
Lopez, who pulls double duty as a judge on "American Idol," seems happier than ever with Smart by her side. "He's adorable. But you already see that," she recently told Vogue. "He really is [sweet]. He's a good egg. I don't want to talk about it too much. It's my private thing."
Anthony, meanwhile, began dating Venezuelan model Shannon de Lima in January; she was by his side at the ASCAP Founders Awards in late March. "Everyone had a beautiful night," his rep told Us at the time. "It was special for Marc."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite