Marc Anthony Files for Divorce From Jennifer Lopez
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital1 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 14
- Photo: Bob Cass/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Digital8 of 14
- Photo: CRAIG BARRITT/Retna Digital9 of 14
- Photo: WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Dan MacMedan/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Us Weekly -- Marc Anthony is saying adios to wife Jennifer Lopez.
The singer, 43, filed for divorce in L.A. Superior Court Monday, TMZ reports. Anthony is asking for joint legal and physical custody of twins Max and Emme, 4. He also wants each party to pay for their own legal fees.
The couple announced their separation in July 2011, though Anthony did not list a specific date of separation in his filing.
Though one source told Us Weekly Anthony "hit the roof" when he saw photos of Lopez, 42, and their children bonding with her much younger dancer beau, Casper Smart, 24, on Thanksgiving, the two have since mended fences professionally. They will perform a live duet during "Q'VIVA! The Chosen" on May 26 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
"'Q'VIVA!' has been an incredible journey for us. It fulfilled our vision to share and celebrate the people, the culture, the music and artistry of Latin America though this global broadcast," Lopez told Us in a statement. "And now, 'Q'VIVA!' the LIVE show will be the culmination of that journey."
Lopez, who pulls double duty as a judge on "American Idol," seems happier than ever with Smart by her side. "He's adorable. But you already see that," she recently told Vogue. "He really is [sweet]. He's a good egg. I don't want to talk about it too much. It's my private thing."
Anthony, meanwhile, began dating Venezuelan model Shannon de Lima in January; she was by his side at the ASCAP Founders Awards in late March. "Everyone had a beautiful night," his rep told Us at the time. "It was special for Marc."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite