Marc Anthony's ex demanding more child support
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Reuters1 of 9
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/Wonderwall4 of 9
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
Marc Anthony's ex-wife Dayanara Torres is demanding the Latin superstar increase his monthly child support payments from $13,000 to $112,000, according to a report.
The former Miss Universe claims Anthony's salary has soared since they settled their 2004 divorce and custody over their two sons, Cristian, 12, and Ryan, 10, and she is preparing to fight for more money in court this week.
However, the salsa singer's lawyer, Daniel Jaffe, says his client has paid more than his fair share to ensure the boys are well taken care of, in addition to $3,500 in spousal support.
Jaffe tells the New York Post, "Marc has paid every penny, well over $13,000 a month. (He) has paid for all of the kids' schooling, band lessons, camps, and all medical and dental costs. Virtually everything."
Anthony, who makes millions from touring, his clothing line with department store Kohl's, and his stake in the Miami Dolphins American football franchise, is planning to fight Torres' request.
The singer wed Jennifer Lopez just a week after his four-year union to second wife Torres was officially declared over, but Anthony's third marriage fell apart in 2012. He has since been romantically linked to Chloe Green, the daughter of Topshop founder Sir Philip Green.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite