Marc Anthony's ex demanding more child support
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Reuters1 of 9
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/Wonderwall4 of 9
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Universal Options 'Let It Snow' Book Featuring Short Story by John GreenMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:28:00 PM
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: 'I Got it Wrong, I'm Sorry'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:23:00 PM
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFLMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
- Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:30:00 AM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'Niels
Marc Anthony's ex-wife Dayanara Torres is demanding the Latin superstar increase his monthly child support payments from $13,000 to $112,000, according to a report.
The former Miss Universe claims Anthony's salary has soared since they settled their 2004 divorce and custody over their two sons, Cristian, 12, and Ryan, 10, and she is preparing to fight for more money in court this week.
However, the salsa singer's lawyer, Daniel Jaffe, says his client has paid more than his fair share to ensure the boys are well taken care of, in addition to $3,500 in spousal support.
Jaffe tells the New York Post, "Marc has paid every penny, well over $13,000 a month. (He) has paid for all of the kids' schooling, band lessons, camps, and all medical and dental costs. Virtually everything."
Anthony, who makes millions from touring, his clothing line with department store Kohl's, and his stake in the Miami Dolphins American football franchise, is planning to fight Torres' request.
The singer wed Jennifer Lopez just a week after his four-year union to second wife Torres was officially declared over, but Anthony's third marriage fell apart in 2012. He has since been romantically linked to Chloe Green, the daughter of Topshop founder Sir Philip Green.
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite