Marc Anthony's ex demanding more child support
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Reuters1 of 9
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/Wonderwall4 of 9
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:21:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC and Fox Tie on Labor DayMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:04:00 AM
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:36:00 AM
- US Journalist Steven Sotloff Beheaded by ISIS in New Video (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016
Marc Anthony's ex-wife Dayanara Torres is demanding the Latin superstar increase his monthly child support payments from $13,000 to $112,000, according to a report.
The former Miss Universe claims Anthony's salary has soared since they settled their 2004 divorce and custody over their two sons, Cristian, 12, and Ryan, 10, and she is preparing to fight for more money in court this week.
However, the salsa singer's lawyer, Daniel Jaffe, says his client has paid more than his fair share to ensure the boys are well taken care of, in addition to $3,500 in spousal support.
Jaffe tells the New York Post, "Marc has paid every penny, well over $13,000 a month. (He) has paid for all of the kids' schooling, band lessons, camps, and all medical and dental costs. Virtually everything."
Anthony, who makes millions from touring, his clothing line with department store Kohl's, and his stake in the Miami Dolphins American football franchise, is planning to fight Torres' request.
The singer wed Jennifer Lopez just a week after his four-year union to second wife Torres was officially declared over, but Anthony's third marriage fell apart in 2012. He has since been romantically linked to Chloe Green, the daughter of Topshop founder Sir Philip Green.
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite