Marc Anthony's ex demanding more child support
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Reuters1 of 9
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/Wonderwall4 of 9
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
Marc Anthony's ex-wife Dayanara Torres is demanding the Latin superstar increase his monthly child support payments from $13,000 to $112,000, according to a report.
The former Miss Universe claims Anthony's salary has soared since they settled their 2004 divorce and custody over their two sons, Cristian, 12, and Ryan, 10, and she is preparing to fight for more money in court this week.
However, the salsa singer's lawyer, Daniel Jaffe, says his client has paid more than his fair share to ensure the boys are well taken care of, in addition to $3,500 in spousal support.
Jaffe tells the New York Post, "Marc has paid every penny, well over $13,000 a month. (He) has paid for all of the kids' schooling, band lessons, camps, and all medical and dental costs. Virtually everything."
Anthony, who makes millions from touring, his clothing line with department store Kohl's, and his stake in the Miami Dolphins American football franchise, is planning to fight Torres' request.
The singer wed Jennifer Lopez just a week after his four-year union to second wife Torres was officially declared over, but Anthony's third marriage fell apart in 2012. He has since been romantically linked to Chloe Green, the daughter of Topshop founder Sir Philip Green.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite