Marc Anthony's ex demanding more child support
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Reuters1 of 9
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/Wonderwall4 of 9
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Marc Anthony's ex-wife Dayanara Torres is demanding the Latin superstar increase his monthly child support payments from $13,000 to $112,000, according to a report.
The former Miss Universe claims Anthony's salary has soared since they settled their 2004 divorce and custody over their two sons, Cristian, 12, and Ryan, 10, and she is preparing to fight for more money in court this week.
However, the salsa singer's lawyer, Daniel Jaffe, says his client has paid more than his fair share to ensure the boys are well taken care of, in addition to $3,500 in spousal support.
Jaffe tells the New York Post, "Marc has paid every penny, well over $13,000 a month. (He) has paid for all of the kids' schooling, band lessons, camps, and all medical and dental costs. Virtually everything."
Anthony, who makes millions from touring, his clothing line with department store Kohl's, and his stake in the Miami Dolphins American football franchise, is planning to fight Torres' request.
The singer wed Jennifer Lopez just a week after his four-year union to second wife Torres was officially declared over, but Anthony's third marriage fell apart in 2012. He has since been romantically linked to Chloe Green, the daughter of Topshop founder Sir Philip Green.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite