Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Wed -- For Third Time!Related: Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: HC/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Renato Sarmiento/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video LawsuitMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:58:31 PM
- Can 'House of Cards' Stage a Bar-B-Coup at the Emmys?MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:40:52 PM
- Warner Music Group Intern Wants Money for All That Coffee BrewingMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:34:54 PM
- Universal Extends Licensing President Stephanie Sperber Through 2016MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:32:02 PM
- 'Prometheus 2' Moving Forward With 'Transcendence' Writer Jack PMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:21:29 PM
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video Lawsuit
They had a vision of love ... again!
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon renewed their wedding vows at their Beverly Hills home on Friday, April 30, their second wedding anniversary.
Snapshots from the shindig at TMZ.com reveal that the pair made the proceedings quite traditional: clutching a bouquet, Carey, 40, wore a cleavage-bearing white bridal gown with veil, and Cannon, 29, donned a matching, all-white suit.
Look out for a similar to-do on April 30, 2011 and for years to come.
"We get married every year! That's our thing," Cannon explained to UsMagazine.com at an NYC event last month, adding that his superstar wife would be getting a third diamond ring, too.
He later added that their third walk down the aisle would "be more traditional...The last two weddings we had were kind of island-driven and off in remote places. This time we're going to do it home."
"I have to do it every single year," Cannon told Us. "If you were married to Mariah Carey, you'd want to marry her every year too! I just have to keep doing it to make sure it's real."
After just six weeks of dating, the unexpected couple wed in early 2008 on Carey's private island in the Bahamas.
Does Cannon get peeved by the "Mr. Carey" label? "It doesn't bother me at all," he told Us. "I welcome [the jokes]. It's fun...She is, to me, the most famous woman in the world."
Although the couple have debunked frequent pregnancy rumors, Cannon admitted to Us, "her schedule is starting to calm down, you never know. In the next year or two the rumors might come true."
More at Usmagazine.com
More on Wonderwall
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite