Mariah Carey Dresses Up as Eminem for New Music Video
- Photo: Ron Asadorian- Eddie Mejia/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Ron Asadorian-Eddie Mejia/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Ron Asadorian-Eddie Mejia/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Looks like Mariah Carey has gotten her revenge against Eminem.
Carey dressed up in drag as the rapper while filming her new music video "Obsessed" in New York City Monday.
The tune's lyrics include: "You're so lame ... Ooh boy, why you so obsessed with me? Ohh finally found a girl that you couldn't impress/Last man on the earth/still couldn't get this."
Eminem rapped about Carey -- who he has said he briefly dated in 2001 -- in his song "Bagpipes From Baghdad."
"I want another crack at ya," Eminem's lyrics go. "Nick Cannon better back ... up. I'm not playing, I want her back, you punk."
Slammed Carey's husband Nick Cannon then: "What type of grown ... man lies about getting with a chick? Only Slim Lamey! LOL!"
Eminem later admitted to BBC Radio he "kind of spazzed out on that record."
"There's a line on there that was a little harsh. It's a harsh line ... But it's like this, the way I look at it. I had no idea he was going to take it like he took it. I had no idea Nick Cannon was going to start wildin' out on me," he said.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite