Mariah Carey Is Launching a Nail Polish Line with OPI
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Mandatory Byline: Diane Cohen/FameFlynet Pictures/Wonderwall3 of 16
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Dembabaies.com/.12 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.13 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.14 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Mariah Carey has nailed herself her second major deal this summer: a nail polish collaboration with OPI!
On Friday, the fan-favorite nail lacquer brand announced the Grammy-winning singer and mom of two, 42, as its latest celebrity partner.
"OPI is thrilled to work with Mariah, an industry icon who loves nails and considers lacquer one of her favorite accessories," Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, says in a release. "With her magnetic personality both on and off the stage, Mariah serves as a great inspiration for beautiful, bold colors."
Carey's limited-edition line, which follows in the footsteps of previous celebrity collaborators including Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj and Serena Williams, is set to launch in January 2013 -- just in time for New Year's makeovers.
The OPI deal is just one of two parts of the "Triumphant" songstress' biggest comeback since giving birth to twins Moroccan and Monroe, 14 months, in May 2011. Last month, she signed onto American Idol -- a gig that sources tell Us Weekly will earn her an impressive $18 million.
Carey is just the first step to rebuilding the judges panel, which was left empty when last season's Idol trio Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson announced they were leaving in July. (Jackson will stay on in a behind-the-scenes role.)
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite