Mariah Carey Is Launching a Nail Polish Line with OPI
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Mandatory Byline: Diane Cohen/FameFlynet Pictures/Wonderwall3 of 16
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Dembabaies.com/.12 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.13 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.14 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Mariah Carey has nailed herself her second major deal this summer: a nail polish collaboration with OPI!
On Friday, the fan-favorite nail lacquer brand announced the Grammy-winning singer and mom of two, 42, as its latest celebrity partner.
"OPI is thrilled to work with Mariah, an industry icon who loves nails and considers lacquer one of her favorite accessories," Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, says in a release. "With her magnetic personality both on and off the stage, Mariah serves as a great inspiration for beautiful, bold colors."
Carey's limited-edition line, which follows in the footsteps of previous celebrity collaborators including Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj and Serena Williams, is set to launch in January 2013 -- just in time for New Year's makeovers.
The OPI deal is just one of two parts of the "Triumphant" songstress' biggest comeback since giving birth to twins Moroccan and Monroe, 14 months, in May 2011. Last month, she signed onto American Idol -- a gig that sources tell Us Weekly will earn her an impressive $18 million.
Carey is just the first step to rebuilding the judges panel, which was left empty when last season's Idol trio Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson announced they were leaving in July. (Jackson will stay on in a behind-the-scenes role.)
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato debuts a brand new 'do on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite