Mariah Carey Is Launching a Nail Polish Line with OPI
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Mandatory Byline: Diane Cohen/FameFlynet Pictures/Wonderwall3 of 16
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Dembabaies.com/.12 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.13 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.14 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- Bryan Cranston Meets His Idol, Dodgers Announcer Vin Scully (Photo)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:09:00 AM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in Cincinnati
Mariah Carey has nailed herself her second major deal this summer: a nail polish collaboration with OPI!
On Friday, the fan-favorite nail lacquer brand announced the Grammy-winning singer and mom of two, 42, as its latest celebrity partner.
"OPI is thrilled to work with Mariah, an industry icon who loves nails and considers lacquer one of her favorite accessories," Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, says in a release. "With her magnetic personality both on and off the stage, Mariah serves as a great inspiration for beautiful, bold colors."
Carey's limited-edition line, which follows in the footsteps of previous celebrity collaborators including Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj and Serena Williams, is set to launch in January 2013 -- just in time for New Year's makeovers.
The OPI deal is just one of two parts of the "Triumphant" songstress' biggest comeback since giving birth to twins Moroccan and Monroe, 14 months, in May 2011. Last month, she signed onto American Idol -- a gig that sources tell Us Weekly will earn her an impressive $18 million.
Carey is just the first step to rebuilding the judges panel, which was left empty when last season's Idol trio Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson announced they were leaving in July. (Jackson will stay on in a behind-the-scenes role.)
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite