Mariah Carey Is Launching a Nail Polish Line with OPI
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Mandatory Byline: Diane Cohen/FameFlynet Pictures/Wonderwall3 of 16
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Dembabaies.com/.12 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.13 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.14 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Dinesh D'Souza Gets 8 Months 'Community Confinement' for Campaign FinanceMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 11:37:00 AM
- News War: 'ABC World News' Wins Demo Ratings for Consecutive QuartersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 11:37:00 AM
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 10:56:00 AM
- Chelsea Handler's Dog Is a Lion King in Teaser for Netflix Comedy Special (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:43:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Joins Jamie Dornan in Miramax's 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:32:00 AM
- Dinesh D'Souza Gets 8 Months 'Community Confinement' for Campaign Finance
Mariah Carey has nailed herself her second major deal this summer: a nail polish collaboration with OPI!
On Friday, the fan-favorite nail lacquer brand announced the Grammy-winning singer and mom of two, 42, as its latest celebrity partner.
"OPI is thrilled to work with Mariah, an industry icon who loves nails and considers lacquer one of her favorite accessories," Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, says in a release. "With her magnetic personality both on and off the stage, Mariah serves as a great inspiration for beautiful, bold colors."
Carey's limited-edition line, which follows in the footsteps of previous celebrity collaborators including Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj and Serena Williams, is set to launch in January 2013 -- just in time for New Year's makeovers.
The OPI deal is just one of two parts of the "Triumphant" songstress' biggest comeback since giving birth to twins Moroccan and Monroe, 14 months, in May 2011. Last month, she signed onto American Idol -- a gig that sources tell Us Weekly will earn her an impressive $18 million.
Carey is just the first step to rebuilding the judges panel, which was left empty when last season's Idol trio Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson announced they were leaving in July. (Jackson will stay on in a behind-the-scenes role.)
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite