Mariah Carey Is Launching a Nail Polish Line with OPI
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Mandatory Byline: Diane Cohen/FameFlynet Pictures/Wonderwall3 of 16
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Dembabaies.com/.12 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.13 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.14 of 16
- Photo: Dembabies.com/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Washington Post Replaces Publisher Katharine Weymouth with Frederick J. Ryan Jr.MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:46:00 AM
- Ask Matt: Emmys, Longmire, Summer TV (Leftovers, Outlander, Strain),Doctor WhoMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:30:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown pleads guilty to misdemeanor assault in DC, sentenced to time servedMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:29:19 AM
- Chris Brown back in DC court for plea hearingMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:04:00 AM
- Hey, New York Times 'Vows' Section: Who Cares If 'The Bride is Keeping HeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:40:00 PM
- Washington Post Replaces Publisher Katharine Weymouth with Frederick J. Ryan Jr.
Mariah Carey has nailed herself her second major deal this summer: a nail polish collaboration with OPI!
On Friday, the fan-favorite nail lacquer brand announced the Grammy-winning singer and mom of two, 42, as its latest celebrity partner.
"OPI is thrilled to work with Mariah, an industry icon who loves nails and considers lacquer one of her favorite accessories," Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, says in a release. "With her magnetic personality both on and off the stage, Mariah serves as a great inspiration for beautiful, bold colors."
Carey's limited-edition line, which follows in the footsteps of previous celebrity collaborators including Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj and Serena Williams, is set to launch in January 2013 -- just in time for New Year's makeovers.
The OPI deal is just one of two parts of the "Triumphant" songstress' biggest comeback since giving birth to twins Moroccan and Monroe, 14 months, in May 2011. Last month, she signed onto American Idol -- a gig that sources tell Us Weekly will earn her an impressive $18 million.
Carey is just the first step to rebuilding the judges panel, which was left empty when last season's Idol trio Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson announced they were leaving in July. (Jackson will stay on in a behind-the-scenes role.)
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite