Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Celebrate 'Family Day' With Twins
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: dembabies.com/.5 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Perkins/Andrade/Pacific Coast News7 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Arnold Turner/Invision for BMI/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Instagram12 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make Everyon
After feuding with fellow "American Idol" judge Nicki Minaj this past week, Mariah Carey let loose on Saturday with her family.
The 42-year-old singer's husband Nick Cannon, 31, hosted "Family Day" at Santa Monica Pier on Saturday. The proud parents posed for photographers with their twins Monroe and Moroccan, 17 months. Carey, wearing a sexy red dress, held daughter Monroe, who styled little white glasses that matched her white party dress. Looking casual in cargo pants, sneakers and a T-shirt, Canon carried his son, who was dressed up in khaki pants and a blue sweater.
Carey and Cannon, who have been married for four years, shared some laughs while riding a roller coaster together during the fun family outing.
On Tuesday, TMZ released an explosive video from American Idol audition in Charlotte, North Carolina. In the footage, Minaj, 29, snapped and cursed Carey out after they disagreed over a contestant.
"This is one of the best, most passionate, dynamic and invested judging panels we've ever had," the producers shared about judges Carey, Minaj, Keith Urban and Randy Jackson. "We love and support all of the judges and the fantastic work they are doing, and we can't imagine a better group to find the next American Idol."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite