Mariah Carey: Nick Cannon Has Good Prognosis After Surgery
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: ABC/Reuters4 of 11
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Donna Svennevik/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: ./Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Nick Cannon's not out of the woods just yet, but he certainly seems to be making progress after being admitted for kidney failure.
"Hopefully he'll be discharged within two days," the 41-year-old singer and mom of 8-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe added. "As always, he's laughing and in good spirits."
She also tweeted a photo of herself giving Cannon a kiss in a hospital room filled with "Get Well Soon" balloons and flowers.
Cannon wrote on the micro-blogging site that he "just left the operating table and [was] awake during the whole procedure! Ouch."
On Thursday, the 31-year-old "America's Got Talent" host was transported from an Aspen, Colo., hospital to one in Los Angeles. "Thank you for all your love, prayers and concern," he tweeted. "You know me. I will be a'ight."
Later in the evening, he tweeted a photo of himself getting a haircut with the caption, "Getting back to business."
Carey first confirmed that Cannon had been hospitalized on Wednesday, tweeting that he was being treated for "mild kidney failure."
She added that doctors tried -- and failed -- to remove her from her hubby's room. "I'm not trying to make light out of the situation because it's a serious moment that's very tough on all of us," she wrote. "So please keep us and our family in your prayers."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Moroccan and Monroe Get a Website
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite