Mariah Carey: Nick Cannon Has Good Prognosis After Surgery
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: ABC/Reuters4 of 11
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Donna Svennevik/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: ./Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'Trailer
Nick Cannon's not out of the woods just yet, but he certainly seems to be making progress after being admitted for kidney failure.
"Hopefully he'll be discharged within two days," the 41-year-old singer and mom of 8-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe added. "As always, he's laughing and in good spirits."
She also tweeted a photo of herself giving Cannon a kiss in a hospital room filled with "Get Well Soon" balloons and flowers.
Cannon wrote on the micro-blogging site that he "just left the operating table and [was] awake during the whole procedure! Ouch."
On Thursday, the 31-year-old "America's Got Talent" host was transported from an Aspen, Colo., hospital to one in Los Angeles. "Thank you for all your love, prayers and concern," he tweeted. "You know me. I will be a'ight."
Later in the evening, he tweeted a photo of himself getting a haircut with the caption, "Getting back to business."
Carey first confirmed that Cannon had been hospitalized on Wednesday, tweeting that he was being treated for "mild kidney failure."
She added that doctors tried -- and failed -- to remove her from her hubby's room. "I'm not trying to make light out of the situation because it's a serious moment that's very tough on all of us," she wrote. "So please keep us and our family in your prayers."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Moroccan and Monroe Get a Website
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite