Mariah Carey: Nick Cannon Has Good Prognosis After SurgeryRelated: Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: ABC/Reuters4 of 11
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Donna Svennevik/AP8 of 11
- Photo: ./Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Nick Cannon's not out of the woods just yet, but he certainly seems to be making progress after being admitted for kidney failure.
"Hopefully he'll be discharged within two days," the 41-year-old singer and mom of 8-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe added. "As always, he's laughing and in good spirits."
She also tweeted a photo of herself giving Cannon a kiss in a hospital room filled with "Get Well Soon" balloons and flowers.
Cannon wrote on the micro-blogging site that he "just left the operating table and [was] awake during the whole procedure! Ouch."
On Thursday, the 31-year-old "America's Got Talent" host was transported from an Aspen, Colo., hospital to one in Los Angeles. "Thank you for all your love, prayers and concern," he tweeted. "You know me. I will be a'ight."
Later in the evening, he tweeted a photo of himself getting a haircut with the caption, "Getting back to business."
Carey first confirmed that Cannon had been hospitalized on Wednesday, tweeting that he was being treated for "mild kidney failure."
She added that doctors tried -- and failed -- to remove her from her hubby's room. "I'm not trying to make light out of the situation because it's a serious moment that's very tough on all of us," she wrote. "So please keep us and our family in your prayers."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Moroccan and Monroe Get a Website
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite