Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renew vows at Disneyland for 5th anniversary
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter2 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's happily ever after continues! Continuing an annual tradition, the couple celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary with a vow renewal, this one at the Happiest Place on Earth: Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif.! As revealed by Entertainment Tonight, Carey and Cannon hosted about 250 guests for the completely over-the-top bash on Tuesday, which also marked the second birthdays of their twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
Inside the "Dream Suite" near the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, the Grammy-winning singer and "American Idol" judge donned a princess-inspired bridal gown and, with daughter Monroe, departed via horse-drawn crystal carriage, taking them down Main Street -- finally meeting Cannon and Moroccan (both of them wearing white suits similar to the Prince's costume in Cinderella) at the Sleeping Beauty Castle. There, the foursome walked down the aisle together, with the twins eventually taking their seats in the front row.
After the renewals -- themed "do you believe in fairy tales?" -- the couple was treated to a surprise fireworks show. Guests then made their way to Fantasyland (escorted by Cinderella footman Major Domo) for champagne toast and reception, with Cannon DJing the night. (The reception area featured 15,000 flowers and 10,000 crystals.) Another plus? The entire Fantasyland park was closed to the public for the night so guests could ride the attractions without a wait.
Moroccan and Monroe were the guests of honor earlier in the night, celebrating their birthdays at the Fantasy Faire section of the park. Last year, the "Vision of Love" singer and "America's Got Talent" host renewed their vows beneath the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite