Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renew vows at Disneyland for 5th anniversary
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter2 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's happily ever after continues! Continuing an annual tradition, the couple celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary with a vow renewal, this one at the Happiest Place on Earth: Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif.! As revealed by Entertainment Tonight, Carey and Cannon hosted about 250 guests for the completely over-the-top bash on Tuesday, which also marked the second birthdays of their twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
Inside the "Dream Suite" near the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, the Grammy-winning singer and "American Idol" judge donned a princess-inspired bridal gown and, with daughter Monroe, departed via horse-drawn crystal carriage, taking them down Main Street -- finally meeting Cannon and Moroccan (both of them wearing white suits similar to the Prince's costume in Cinderella) at the Sleeping Beauty Castle. There, the foursome walked down the aisle together, with the twins eventually taking their seats in the front row.
After the renewals -- themed "do you believe in fairy tales?" -- the couple was treated to a surprise fireworks show. Guests then made their way to Fantasyland (escorted by Cinderella footman Major Domo) for champagne toast and reception, with Cannon DJing the night. (The reception area featured 15,000 flowers and 10,000 crystals.) Another plus? The entire Fantasyland park was closed to the public for the night so guests could ride the attractions without a wait.
Moroccan and Monroe were the guests of honor earlier in the night, celebrating their birthdays at the Fantasy Faire section of the park. Last year, the "Vision of Love" singer and "America's Got Talent" host renewed their vows beneath the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite