Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Renew Wedding Vows in Paris
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Mariah Carey/Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: ./Twitter5 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: ABC/Reuters8 of 11
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Duchess Kate and Prince William aren't the only couple with a wedding anniversary coming up!
While they mark one year of wedded bliss this Sunday, April 29, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's fourth wedding anniversary is the very next day, but the superstar couple got a jump on the festivities Friday, renewing their vows in Paris!
The Grammy-winning singer, 42, and the radio-TV host, 31, said "I do" all over again in the City of Light with the Eiffel Tower in the background.
Cannon, on the mend from a bout of medical woes earlier this year, wore a white tux, while Carey flaunted her svelte post-baby bod in a white, gathered gown with a black bow at the waist and mermaid-style bottom, wearing a huge diamond necklace.
The couple have another reason to celebrate on Monday: It's the first birthday of Moroccan and Monroe, their twins.
"Shopping for Roc & Roe's bday in Paris," Carey tweeted earlier on Friday. "Dembabies dembabies dembabies!"
She added coyly of their trip, "We have put together some very festive plans: ) LYM! Can't wait to see you soon in Paris!"
Vow renewals have become a tradition for the flamboyant pair, who got married in early 2008 on Carey's private island in the Bahamas.
Last year, they renewed their vows in the New York hospital where the twins were born, with the Rev. Al Sharpton officiating.
The "Vision of Love" singer donned a traditional wedding gown for a 2010 renewal at their Beverly Hills home in 2010.
"I have to do it every single year," Cannon has explained to Us of the renewals. "If you were married to Mariah Carey, you'd want to marry her every year too! I just have to keep doing it to make sure it's real."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite