Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Renew Wedding Vows in Paris
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Mariah Carey/Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: ./Twitter5 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: ABC/Reuters8 of 11
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Duchess Kate and Prince William aren't the only couple with a wedding anniversary coming up!
While they mark one year of wedded bliss this Sunday, April 29, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's fourth wedding anniversary is the very next day, but the superstar couple got a jump on the festivities Friday, renewing their vows in Paris!
The Grammy-winning singer, 42, and the radio-TV host, 31, said "I do" all over again in the City of Light with the Eiffel Tower in the background.
Cannon, on the mend from a bout of medical woes earlier this year, wore a white tux, while Carey flaunted her svelte post-baby bod in a white, gathered gown with a black bow at the waist and mermaid-style bottom, wearing a huge diamond necklace.
The couple have another reason to celebrate on Monday: It's the first birthday of Moroccan and Monroe, their twins.
"Shopping for Roc & Roe's bday in Paris," Carey tweeted earlier on Friday. "Dembabies dembabies dembabies!"
She added coyly of their trip, "We have put together some very festive plans: ) LYM! Can't wait to see you soon in Paris!"
Vow renewals have become a tradition for the flamboyant pair, who got married in early 2008 on Carey's private island in the Bahamas.
Last year, they renewed their vows in the New York hospital where the twins were born, with the Rev. Al Sharpton officiating.
The "Vision of Love" singer donned a traditional wedding gown for a 2010 renewal at their Beverly Hills home in 2010.
"I have to do it every single year," Cannon has explained to Us of the renewals. "If you were married to Mariah Carey, you'd want to marry her every year too! I just have to keep doing it to make sure it's real."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite