Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Renew Wedding Vows in Paris
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Mariah Carey/Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: ./Twitter5 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: ABC/Reuters8 of 11
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Duchess Kate and Prince William aren't the only couple with a wedding anniversary coming up!
While they mark one year of wedded bliss this Sunday, April 29, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's fourth wedding anniversary is the very next day, but the superstar couple got a jump on the festivities Friday, renewing their vows in Paris!
The Grammy-winning singer, 42, and the radio-TV host, 31, said "I do" all over again in the City of Light with the Eiffel Tower in the background.
Cannon, on the mend from a bout of medical woes earlier this year, wore a white tux, while Carey flaunted her svelte post-baby bod in a white, gathered gown with a black bow at the waist and mermaid-style bottom, wearing a huge diamond necklace.
The couple have another reason to celebrate on Monday: It's the first birthday of Moroccan and Monroe, their twins.
"Shopping for Roc & Roe's bday in Paris," Carey tweeted earlier on Friday. "Dembabies dembabies dembabies!"
She added coyly of their trip, "We have put together some very festive plans: ) LYM! Can't wait to see you soon in Paris!"
Vow renewals have become a tradition for the flamboyant pair, who got married in early 2008 on Carey's private island in the Bahamas.
Last year, they renewed their vows in the New York hospital where the twins were born, with the Rev. Al Sharpton officiating.
The "Vision of Love" singer donned a traditional wedding gown for a 2010 renewal at their Beverly Hills home in 2010.
"I have to do it every single year," Cannon has explained to Us of the renewals. "If you were married to Mariah Carey, you'd want to marry her every year too! I just have to keep doing it to make sure it's real."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite