Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Renew Wedding Vows in Paris
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Mariah Carey/Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: ./Twitter5 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: ABC/Reuters8 of 11
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Duchess Kate and Prince William aren't the only couple with a wedding anniversary coming up!
While they mark one year of wedded bliss this Sunday, April 29, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's fourth wedding anniversary is the very next day, but the superstar couple got a jump on the festivities Friday, renewing their vows in Paris!
The Grammy-winning singer, 42, and the radio-TV host, 31, said "I do" all over again in the City of Light with the Eiffel Tower in the background.
Cannon, on the mend from a bout of medical woes earlier this year, wore a white tux, while Carey flaunted her svelte post-baby bod in a white, gathered gown with a black bow at the waist and mermaid-style bottom, wearing a huge diamond necklace.
The couple have another reason to celebrate on Monday: It's the first birthday of Moroccan and Monroe, their twins.
"Shopping for Roc & Roe's bday in Paris," Carey tweeted earlier on Friday. "Dembabies dembabies dembabies!"
She added coyly of their trip, "We have put together some very festive plans: ) LYM! Can't wait to see you soon in Paris!"
Vow renewals have become a tradition for the flamboyant pair, who got married in early 2008 on Carey's private island in the Bahamas.
Last year, they renewed their vows in the New York hospital where the twins were born, with the Rev. Al Sharpton officiating.
The "Vision of Love" singer donned a traditional wedding gown for a 2010 renewal at their Beverly Hills home in 2010.
"I have to do it every single year," Cannon has explained to Us of the renewals. "If you were married to Mariah Carey, you'd want to marry her every year too! I just have to keep doing it to make sure it's real."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite