Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon to Wed a Third Time
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Trae Patton/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Shareif Ziyadat/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: HC/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand JuryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:00:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: NFL Dominates, 'Biggest Loser' and 'Hell's KiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:40:00 PM
- 'Royal Pains' Star Mark Feuerstein Joining 'Nurse Jackie's&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:02:00 PM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand Jury
So nice, they're doing it thrice!
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon will be tying the knot for the third time on April 30, which is their two-year wedding anniversary. Expect a similar blowout in 2011, 2012 ... and beyond, as long as they're together.
"We get married every year! That's our thing," Cannon explained to UsMagazine.com at Monday's PepsiCo Feed America Volunteer Day event in NYC.
"So it's going to be our third wedding this year. That's what we'll be doing on the actual [anniversary] ... We'll do something ... A party or event, just to celebrate."
The Grammy-winning singer is definitely getting more bling from her spouse. Cannon confirmed to Us that he'll be getting his wife another diamond ring for the occasion. "That’s totally right," he said. "This is the third ring I have to buy ... It’ll be something different. Something good."
Carey's engagement ring from Jacob & Co. Jewelers reportedly cost $2.5 million.
After dating for just six weeks in early 2008, Cannon, 29 and Carey, 40, wed on the singer's private island in The Bahamas in a surprise bash.
"It's nice," Cannon gushed. "We like being married every year."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite