Mariah Speaks Out on Pregnancy
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: QIB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Is she, or isn't she?
Mariah Carey, rumored to be expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon, won't say yet.
"I appreciate everyone's well wishes. But I am very superstitious," she wrote on her website Wednesday. "When the time is right, everyone will know, even Cindi Berger [her publicist]."
Pregnancy rumors swirled earlier this summer and reignited last week when the singer, 41, stepped out in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in a $140 spaghetti strap halter maternity maxi-dress from A Pea in the Pod.
Cannon, 29, also refuses to talk.
On his NYC radio show Monday, he said, "I've said it before and I'll say it time and time again: When my wife feels like talking about whatever she wants to talk about, you will hear it directly from her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite