Mariah Speaks Out on Pregnancy
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: QIB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
Is she, or isn't she?
Mariah Carey, rumored to be expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon, won't say yet.
"I appreciate everyone's well wishes. But I am very superstitious," she wrote on her website Wednesday. "When the time is right, everyone will know, even Cindi Berger [her publicist]."
Pregnancy rumors swirled earlier this summer and reignited last week when the singer, 41, stepped out in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in a $140 spaghetti strap halter maternity maxi-dress from A Pea in the Pod.
Cannon, 29, also refuses to talk.
On his NYC radio show Monday, he said, "I've said it before and I'll say it time and time again: When my wife feels like talking about whatever she wants to talk about, you will hear it directly from her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite