Mariah Speaks Out on Pregnancy
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: QIB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Disney Files Patents for Use of Theme Park DronesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:07:00 PM
- 'Wonder Woman' Lynda Carter on Guest Judging 'Skin Wars': RuPaulMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:49:00 AM
- 'Party Down' on Hulu: Site Acquires Streaming Rights to Starz SeriesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former Showrunner
Is she, or isn't she?
Mariah Carey, rumored to be expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon, won't say yet.
"I appreciate everyone's well wishes. But I am very superstitious," she wrote on her website Wednesday. "When the time is right, everyone will know, even Cindi Berger [her publicist]."
Pregnancy rumors swirled earlier this summer and reignited last week when the singer, 41, stepped out in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in a $140 spaghetti strap halter maternity maxi-dress from A Pea in the Pod.
Cannon, 29, also refuses to talk.
On his NYC radio show Monday, he said, "I've said it before and I'll say it time and time again: When my wife feels like talking about whatever she wants to talk about, you will hear it directly from her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite