Marilyn Manson Reportedly Engaged to Evan Rachel Wood
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Anne-Marie Michel/LE/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
By Melissa Hunter
Gothic wedding bells are ringing. According to the Mirror, Marilyn Manson reportedly is engaged to his on-again-off-again love Evan Rachel Wood. The 41-year-old singer proposed to the 22-year-old actress on stage at a concert in Paris and apparently Wood said "Yes." Wow, sounds ... almost ... romantic.
RELATED: Read more on Manson and his music
The couple has only been back together for a month after Wood was linked to her "True Blood" co-star Alexander Skarsgard and ex-boyfriend Shane West last fall. Guess the girl has a thing for men who play vampires (Skarsgard), dress like vampires (Manson), or just look like vampires (West). You can't blame a girl for having a type.
But the pair reconciled last month. I guess Wood was touched when Manson said in an interview, "I have fantasies every day about smashing her skull in with a sledgehammer." That's just Manson-slang for "I love you."
While this is only a rumor, better start hitting the registry at Hot Topic. Those his and hers spider web jumpsuits will sell out quick.
From Crowd Ignite