Marilyn Manson Reportedly Engaged to Evan Rachel Wood
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Anne-Marie Michel/LE/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
By Melissa Hunter
Gothic wedding bells are ringing. According to the Mirror, Marilyn Manson reportedly is engaged to his on-again-off-again love Evan Rachel Wood. The 41-year-old singer proposed to the 22-year-old actress on stage at a concert in Paris and apparently Wood said "Yes." Wow, sounds ... almost ... romantic.
RELATED: Read more on Manson and his music
The couple has only been back together for a month after Wood was linked to her "True Blood" co-star Alexander Skarsgard and ex-boyfriend Shane West last fall. Guess the girl has a thing for men who play vampires (Skarsgard), dress like vampires (Manson), or just look like vampires (West). You can't blame a girl for having a type.
But the pair reconciled last month. I guess Wood was touched when Manson said in an interview, "I have fantasies every day about smashing her skull in with a sledgehammer." That's just Manson-slang for "I love you."
While this is only a rumor, better start hitting the registry at Hot Topic. Those his and hers spider web jumpsuits will sell out quick.
From Crowd Ignite