Marilyn Manson Reportedly Engaged to Evan Rachel Wood
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Anne-Marie Michel/LE/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
By Melissa Hunter
Gothic wedding bells are ringing. According to the Mirror, Marilyn Manson reportedly is engaged to his on-again-off-again love Evan Rachel Wood. The 41-year-old singer proposed to the 22-year-old actress on stage at a concert in Paris and apparently Wood said "Yes." Wow, sounds ... almost ... romantic.
RELATED: Read more on Manson and his music
The couple has only been back together for a month after Wood was linked to her "True Blood" co-star Alexander Skarsgard and ex-boyfriend Shane West last fall. Guess the girl has a thing for men who play vampires (Skarsgard), dress like vampires (Manson), or just look like vampires (West). You can't blame a girl for having a type.
But the pair reconciled last month. I guess Wood was touched when Manson said in an interview, "I have fantasies every day about smashing her skull in with a sledgehammer." That's just Manson-slang for "I love you."
While this is only a rumor, better start hitting the registry at Hot Topic. Those his and hers spider web jumpsuits will sell out quick.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite