Mark Ronson Weds in South of France
- Photo: BIG PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin1 of 10
- Photo: ALMASI/ROCHA/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Nina Westervelt/Wonderwall7 of 10
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan / Retna Digital./Retna Digital8 of 10
- Photo: Nina Westervelt9 of 10
More Celeb News
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 nomsMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:35:05 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 noms
Nice way to start September!
Superstar music producer Mark Ronson wed model-actress Josephine de la Baume in Aix de Provence, France on Saturday.
Photos at the Daily Mail reveal that the bride and groom were equally stylish for the big day: Ronson, 35, looked sharp in a candy-striped suit and Ray-Bans, while De la Baume, 26, wore a low-cut, custom-designed Zac Posen wedding gown with cropped veil.
Among the stars in attendance for the two-day affair that took place near the bride's home town: Kate Moss, singer Lily Allen, Ronson's designer sister Charlotte Ronson and supermodel Irina Lazareanu.
Ronson began dating De la Baume in 2009; she appeared in his 2010 music video for "The Bike Song." They announced their engagement in February 2011.
Although he lived much of his life in the U.S., the Grammy-winning Ronson -- who worked with the late Amy Winehouse on 2007's "Back to Black" album -- hails from a prominent British family.
The son of socialite/writer Ann Dexter-Jones and real estate mogul Laurence Ronson, Mark is the eldest of three children, including 33-year-old fashion designer Charlotte and her twin sister, DJ Samantha Ronson. His stepfather is Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite