Mark Ronson Weds in South of France
- Photo: BIG PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin1 of 10
- Photo: ALMASI/ROCHA/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Nina Westervelt/Wonderwall7 of 10
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan / Retna Digital./Retna Digital8 of 10
- Photo: Nina Westervelt9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This
Nice way to start September!
Superstar music producer Mark Ronson wed model-actress Josephine de la Baume in Aix de Provence, France on Saturday.
Photos at the Daily Mail reveal that the bride and groom were equally stylish for the big day: Ronson, 35, looked sharp in a candy-striped suit and Ray-Bans, while De la Baume, 26, wore a low-cut, custom-designed Zac Posen wedding gown with cropped veil.
Among the stars in attendance for the two-day affair that took place near the bride's home town: Kate Moss, singer Lily Allen, Ronson's designer sister Charlotte Ronson and supermodel Irina Lazareanu.
Ronson began dating De la Baume in 2009; she appeared in his 2010 music video for "The Bike Song." They announced their engagement in February 2011.
Although he lived much of his life in the U.S., the Grammy-winning Ronson -- who worked with the late Amy Winehouse on 2007's "Back to Black" album -- hails from a prominent British family.
The son of socialite/writer Ann Dexter-Jones and real estate mogul Laurence Ronson, Mark is the eldest of three children, including 33-year-old fashion designer Charlotte and her twin sister, DJ Samantha Ronson. His stepfather is Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite