Mark Ronson Weds in South of France
- Photo: BIG PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin1 of 10
- Photo: ALMASI/ROCHA/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Nina Westervelt/Wonderwall7 of 10
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan / Retna Digital./Retna Digital8 of 10
- Photo: Nina Westervelt9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Emmy Rossum, DreamWorks Animation Highlight Carmel International Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:42:00 PM
- 'The View' Hits 3-Year Viewership High With Season Premiere WeekMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Rosie O'Donnell on Her 'View' Co-Host Nicolle Wallace: 'There IsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: Newbies 'Mysteries of Laura,' 'Madam Secretary&apoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Charlie Sheen Plans 'Two and a Half Men' Return: 'I Owe It to the Fans&amMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:01:00 PM
- Emmy Rossum, DreamWorks Animation Highlight Carmel International Film Festival
Nice way to start September!
Superstar music producer Mark Ronson wed model-actress Josephine de la Baume in Aix de Provence, France on Saturday.
Photos at the Daily Mail reveal that the bride and groom were equally stylish for the big day: Ronson, 35, looked sharp in a candy-striped suit and Ray-Bans, while De la Baume, 26, wore a low-cut, custom-designed Zac Posen wedding gown with cropped veil.
Among the stars in attendance for the two-day affair that took place near the bride's home town: Kate Moss, singer Lily Allen, Ronson's designer sister Charlotte Ronson and supermodel Irina Lazareanu.
Ronson began dating De la Baume in 2009; she appeared in his 2010 music video for "The Bike Song." They announced their engagement in February 2011.
Although he lived much of his life in the U.S., the Grammy-winning Ronson -- who worked with the late Amy Winehouse on 2007's "Back to Black" album -- hails from a prominent British family.
The son of socialite/writer Ann Dexter-Jones and real estate mogul Laurence Ronson, Mark is the eldest of three children, including 33-year-old fashion designer Charlotte and her twin sister, DJ Samantha Ronson. His stepfather is Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite