Mark Ronson Weds in South of France
- Photo: BIG PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin1 of 10
- Photo: ALMASI/ROCHA/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Nina Westervelt/Wonderwall7 of 10
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan / Retna Digital./Retna Digital8 of 10
- Photo: Nina Westervelt9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
Nice way to start September!
Superstar music producer Mark Ronson wed model-actress Josephine de la Baume in Aix de Provence, France on Saturday.
Photos at the Daily Mail reveal that the bride and groom were equally stylish for the big day: Ronson, 35, looked sharp in a candy-striped suit and Ray-Bans, while De la Baume, 26, wore a low-cut, custom-designed Zac Posen wedding gown with cropped veil.
Among the stars in attendance for the two-day affair that took place near the bride's home town: Kate Moss, singer Lily Allen, Ronson's designer sister Charlotte Ronson and supermodel Irina Lazareanu.
Ronson began dating De la Baume in 2009; she appeared in his 2010 music video for "The Bike Song." They announced their engagement in February 2011.
Although he lived much of his life in the U.S., the Grammy-winning Ronson -- who worked with the late Amy Winehouse on 2007's "Back to Black" album -- hails from a prominent British family.
The son of socialite/writer Ann Dexter-Jones and real estate mogul Laurence Ronson, Mark is the eldest of three children, including 33-year-old fashion designer Charlotte and her twin sister, DJ Samantha Ronson. His stepfather is Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite