Maroon 5 Launch Namesake Snapple Drink
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:10 PM
- Man fatally shot backstage at California concertMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:01 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDT
Maroon 5 have teamed up with beverage company Snapple to produce a drink named after their hit tune "She Will Be Loved."
The band partnered with the tea and juice brand to invent their own flavor, called Tea Will Be Loved, with each of the five band members selecting one key ingredient for the signature blend.
Proceeds from the product's sale will benefit U.S. hunger relief charity Feeding America.
Frontman Adam Levine explained, "We traded in our instruments for lab coats and had the opportunity to take over the Snapple lab to craft our own tea. After lots of taste-testing, we each chose our favorite flavors and combined them to create Snapple Tea Will Be Loved to benefit Feeding America. We love it, and we're excited for our fans to try it."
The bottle will also contain specially marked caps containing facts about the band.
The band's brew, which is composed of green tea, pomegranates and blackberries, will be available for a limited time beginning Sept. 1.
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite