Maroon 5 Launch Namesake Snapple Drink
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Ian McKellen Spoofs All Over 'The Hobbit' in 'Sesame Street' SneMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:36:18 PM
- Fox News Reporter Will Not Have to Testify in Aurora Shooting CaseMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:30:55 PM
- Comedy Central Renews 'Tosh.0 for 3 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:25:59 PM
- Jennifer Lawrence, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio Top IMDb's 2013 Most Popular Stars ListMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:25:26 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBO
Maroon 5 have teamed up with beverage company Snapple to produce a drink named after their hit tune "She Will Be Loved."
The band partnered with the tea and juice brand to invent their own flavor, called Tea Will Be Loved, with each of the five band members selecting one key ingredient for the signature blend.
Proceeds from the product's sale will benefit U.S. hunger relief charity Feeding America.
Frontman Adam Levine explained, "We traded in our instruments for lab coats and had the opportunity to take over the Snapple lab to craft our own tea. After lots of taste-testing, we each chose our favorite flavors and combined them to create Snapple Tea Will Be Loved to benefit Feeding America. We love it, and we're excited for our fans to try it."
The bottle will also contain specially marked caps containing facts about the band.
The band's brew, which is composed of green tea, pomegranates and blackberries, will be available for a limited time beginning Sept. 1.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite