Maroon 5 Launch Namesake Snapple Drink
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Sings About Pizza Now (Audio)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:02:59 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study Finds
Maroon 5 have teamed up with beverage company Snapple to produce a drink named after their hit tune "She Will Be Loved."
The band partnered with the tea and juice brand to invent their own flavor, called Tea Will Be Loved, with each of the five band members selecting one key ingredient for the signature blend.
Proceeds from the product's sale will benefit U.S. hunger relief charity Feeding America.
Frontman Adam Levine explained, "We traded in our instruments for lab coats and had the opportunity to take over the Snapple lab to craft our own tea. After lots of taste-testing, we each chose our favorite flavors and combined them to create Snapple Tea Will Be Loved to benefit Feeding America. We love it, and we're excited for our fans to try it."
The bottle will also contain specially marked caps containing facts about the band.
The band's brew, which is composed of green tea, pomegranates and blackberries, will be available for a limited time beginning Sept. 1.
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite