Maroon 5's Adam Levine Poses Nude for Prostate Cancer Awareness
- Photo: Cosmo UK/.1 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Hands all over, indeed!
With a strategically placed hand covering his genitals, the 31-year-old singer doffed his clothes to encourage men to check for signs and symptoms of prostate and testicular cancer.
"I spend most of my life naked," Levine says. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"
The rocker, who's currently dating Victoria's Secret model Anne Vyalitsyna, also shares his biggest turn-ons with the mag for its February issue.
"On a woman, I think lingerie is beautiful and amazing," he says. "But you only enjoy lingerie once it's off, so let's just cut to the chase."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite