Maroon 5's Adam Levine Poses Nude for Prostate Cancer Awareness
- Photo: Cosmo UK/.1 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Star Glenn Howerton Doesn't MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Good Wife Scoop: Laura Benanti Cast as Colin Sweeney's FiancéeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:19:00 PM
- FCC Republicans Rip Effort to Limit TV Station OwnershipMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Ed Helms to Star in Lionsgate Comedy 'Epic Fail'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:06:00 PM
- Gawker Editor John Cook Joins First Look MediaMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Star Glenn Howerton Doesn't
Hands all over, indeed!
With a strategically placed hand covering his genitals, the 31-year-old singer doffed his clothes to encourage men to check for signs and symptoms of prostate and testicular cancer.
"I spend most of my life naked," Levine says. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"
The rocker, who's currently dating Victoria's Secret model Anne Vyalitsyna, also shares his biggest turn-ons with the mag for its February issue.
"On a woman, I think lingerie is beautiful and amazing," he says. "But you only enjoy lingerie once it's off, so let's just cut to the chase."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite