Maroon 5's Adam Levine Poses Nude for Prostate Cancer Awareness
- Photo: Cosmo UK/.1 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops PaperMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:05:09 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops Paper
Hands all over, indeed!
With a strategically placed hand covering his genitals, the 31-year-old singer doffed his clothes to encourage men to check for signs and symptoms of prostate and testicular cancer.
"I spend most of my life naked," Levine says. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"
The rocker, who's currently dating Victoria's Secret model Anne Vyalitsyna, also shares his biggest turn-ons with the mag for its February issue.
"On a woman, I think lingerie is beautiful and amazing," he says. "But you only enjoy lingerie once it's off, so let's just cut to the chase."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite